For the toughest jobs
We know what you put in, so we’re helping you get the most out. For over 65 years the Transporter Van has been the trusted workmate for businesses everywhere. Packed full of innovations designed to make your work day as seamless as it is safe, the Transporter will keep you safe and keep your business running smoothly.
Just add your company name
Built for business
The Transporter is built for your business, with a multitude of ways you can configure it to suit your needs.
Length and roof height
The Transporter's size can be adapted to suit your needs with a choice of three different roof heights and two different vehicles lengths.
Payload and volume
All in or all out
The Transporter boasts a load volume of between 5.8m3 and 9.3m3 depending on roof height and wheelbase, and can transport up to a 1.2t payload3.
Powered to go, go, go
The Transporter has a 2.0L turbo-diesel engine available in two output levels: the economic TDI340 with 103kW of power and 340Nm of torque, and the powerful bi-turbo TDI400 with 132kW and 400Nm of torque.
Your van, your way
The Transporter Van is highly configurable. You can choose roof height, door type, window packages, floor covering and two, three or fives seats. Plus, with the optional appearance package as well as suspension upgrades, electrical interface, second battery and more, there are a multitude of ways the Transporter can be made to suit your business needs.
The van you can rely on
The Transporter is equipped with various safety and driver assistance systems to make each trip stress-free.
Safety as standard
Keeping you out of trouble
All Volkswagen vans come with a suite of safety features as standard. Some of the features include: Driver Fatigue Detection, which evaluates steering movements and other independent signals to determine if the driver is fatigued; side and head airbags for the driver and passengers2.
Not afraid to get dirty
With 4MOTION and the mechanical differential lock, the Transporter is ready for almost any terrain. 4MOTION allocates the engine’s power across all four wheels as needed, preventing wheel spin and locking, while the mechanical differential lock makes starting up in adverse, off-road conditions much easier.
A little extra help
When the airbag sensors detect a collision, this state-of-the-art safety multi-collision brake system2 applies the brakes to slow down the vehicle, so that a secondary impact will be lessened or avoided. During braking, the hazard and brake lights are illuminated and remain activated. The driver can take over control at any time.
Your comfortable workhorse
The Transporter is the perfect balance between comfort and functionality, with a range of features that just make your life easier.
Helping carry the load
The Transporter has been precisely designed to impress during daily use. The cabin offers numerous storage options to help with the perfect planning of a long working day. The intelligent arrangement of the various storage options, compartments and holders makes the interior a workplace where everything is in perfect order. Valuables can be stored safely in the lockable glove compartment and glasses are readily accessible in the roof compartment. Multiple drinks are held securely in the bottle and cup holders.
Load securing and flooring
Safe and sound
With six (short wheelbase) or eight (long wheelbase) fastening aids, you'll enjoy peace of mind that your cargo is held firmly in place while driving. Extra features available include:
- Half height hardboard side panels in the load compartment as standard.
- Depending on wheelbase, the load compartment is fitted with six or eight adjustable lashing eyes as standard.
All you need at your fingertips
The Transporter Van boasts a 12.7cm TFT colour touchscreen display, Bluetooth connectivity, an MP3 and WMA CD drive, 4 speakers, an SD-card slot, an AUX-IN interface, USB input, and a dual tuner with Phase Diversity for optimal radio reception. Also, you can access your smartphone's screen, selected apps, maps, and music through the optional App-Connect1. That's everything you'll need to stay connected from job to job.
As good as your couch
The Transporter has a driver’s seat with height and lumbar adjustment, semi-automatic air conditioning with an interior sensor, and the optional Light and Sight package designed to improve driver visibility, so you can enjoy a comfortable ride no matter how far you have to travel.
Transporter Van accessories
A little more won't hurt. Add even more function to your new vehicle with a selection of optional accessories.
Optional accessories at extra cost. Overseas models are shown for illustrative purposes only5.
These sturdy cargo barriers not only separate the load from the front cabin it also protect you and your passengers from flying cargo.
Commercial roof bars
No matter what type of work you’re in the Volkswagen genuine roof bars will help carry the load.
Rubber floor mats
These vans see some heavy duty boots, so these genuine mats will come in very handy when protecting your van and keeping the floor clean.
Whatever kind of trailer you need to tow, this genuine Volkswagen tow bar will help you pull your weight.
Volkswagen Terms & Conditions
- 1. Payload is defined as the Gross Vehicle Mass (GVM) minus the Kerb Mass. Payload is the maximum combined weight of occupants, cargo, added structures and tow ball down weight (when towing). GVM must not be exceeded.
- 2. App-Connect is compatible for selected apps with the latest smartphone versions of iOS and Android, active data service, and connection cable (sold separately).
- 3. Safety technologies are designed to assist the driver, but should not be used as a substitute for safe driving practices.
- 4. Leather appointed seats have a combination of genuine and artificial leather, but are not wholly leather.
- 5. Optional accessories at extra cost. Overseas models are shown for illustrative purposes only. The above accessories may have an effect on fuel efficiency. Items such as sports equipment, cargo carriers and bike racks are shown for illustration purposes only.
- ^ Manufacturers recommended retail price (MRRP)
- * Manufacturer's recommended driveaway price (MRDP) for new MY20 vehicles sold and delivered by 30/6/2020. MRDP is an estimated price which includes the recommended retail price, 12 months private registration, 12 months compulsory third party insurance (CTP), an estimated dealer delivery charge, stamp duty, options entered during the configuration process, and other applicable statutory charges. Actual prices and stock availability will vary between locations and dealers, and on-road costs will vary according to individual circumstances. Please contact your local Volkswagen Dealer to confirm your individual price and vehicle lead-time. Excludes other offers. Volkswagen reserves the right to extend, withdraw or change all offers.