Not just a pretty face
The Polo is not just a pretty face. It’s a highly efficient engine. It’s more legroom, headroom and luggage space. It’s advanced safety and technology. And it’s bigger and better than ever before.
Charisma on alloy wheels
The fresh, clean style and dynamic lines of the Polo create the perfect balance between design and function. With a variety of customisable features like high-gloss decorative trims, a black roof, and sporty alloy rims, you can make it truly yours.
It's in the details
It’s all in the details when it comes to the Polo’s finessed interior. With a bold redesigned dashboard, premium leather steering wheel, and an overall sense of spaciousness, the Polo’s interior is another benchmark in interior car design.
351 Litres boot capacity
Not so small. Just as tough.
Sometimes bigger is better. That’s why the Polo is longer, wider, and has an increased wheelbase, meaning even more headroom and legroom for you and your passengers. An impressive 351 litres boot space also means you can shop till you drop, or pack everything you need to head off on your next vacation.
Overseas model shown.
Safe never looked so sharp. Introducing the
You don’t get a name like Style without looking pretty sharp. The Style comes with sophisticated features like 16” alloy wheels, brilliant LED tail lights, the Beats audio premium sound system and dark tinted privacy glass in the back - every detail has been considered.
Active Info Display
Up to speed
Move with the times and say goodbye to analogue. The optional Active Info Display is a 10.25" high-resolution digital screen that places a variety of information in front of your eyes. From traditional guages to navigation, everything you need to know is right behind the steering wheel.Active Info Display is standard on Polo Style.
Connect your world
Bring the familiarity of your phone straight to your infotainment system, thanks to App-Connect4. Your smartphone integrates selected apps seamlessly via Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™, allowing you to listen to your favourite music, podcasts, messages you receive, or the latest news and journey information.
Looks as good as it sounds
With a gorgeous 20.3cm (8") glass touchscreen monitor, the Composition Media system is a delight to use. Featuring an SD card slot, multiple USB ports and Bluetooth® phone and media connectivity, the six rich-sounding speakers will have you sitting in your parked Polo just to hear the end of a song.
Discover Media Navigation
Take the scenic route
Time to turn those lazy Sundays into adventures. Use the optional Discover Navigation system to find new restaurants, attractions and more. You can also decide whether you would like to see the navigation map in the Active Info Display, or have the classic view on the system display.Discover Media Navigation and Active Info Display are standard on Polo Style.
Adaptive Cruise Control
The Polo makes driving on busy motorways a breeze. At the touch of a button, the optional Adaptive Cruise Control5 uses a radar to sense your distance from the vehicle in front2. The system automatically brakes or accelerates while maintaining the same distance from the vehicle, and with the addition of the optional DSG dual clutch transmission, it can bring your vehicle to a complete stop if need be.
Blind Spot Monitor and Rear Traffic Alert
A second set of eyes
You’ll always know what’s going on around you with the optional Blind Spot Monitor5. With sensors detecting proximity to other vehicles, a handy LED display in your door mirror warns you of vehicles in your blind spot.
Parking is also made easier, with the reverse camera that displays what’s behind you on your dashboard screen, along with overlaid guidelines to help you judge distances.Overseas model shown.
Front Assist with City Emergency Braking
Playing it safe
Now you and other road users are safer than ever before with the Polo. If Front Assist detects a possible collision, it lets you know with an acoustic and visual warning and prepares the car for emergency braking. It also detects pedestrians about to cross your path. If you don’t react after the warning, City Emergency Braking steps in to slow the car down, with the aim of fully avoiding a collision or reducing its impact2.
5 Star Safety
The Polo is German Engineered to the highest of safety standards. ANCAP (Australasian New Car Assessment Program) are the leading independent vehicle safety advocate. If you’d like more details, head to their website and read their safety report on the Polo:
Features & Colours
Customise Your Choice
Features of 70TSI Trendline
- Composition Media audio system
- App-Connect USB Interface for Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Front Assist with City Emergency Brake (City EB) function
- Leather multi-function steering wheel
- Rear View Camera (RVC) with static guidance lines
- Cruise control system
Choose your exterior colour
Features of 85TSI Comfortline
- Alloy wheels (Sassari) 15"
- Automatic headlight function
- Rain sensing windscreen wipers
- Automatically dimming rear view mirror
- Front centre armrest
- Electric interface for external use, 2 x USB
Choose your exterior colour
Features of 85TSI Style
- Discover Media audio and satellite navigation system
- Active Info Display with customisable menus and information
- beats 300W premium sound system
- Inductive wireless phone charging
- Dark tinted rear and rear side windows
- Alloy wheels (Las Minas) 16"
Choose your exterior colour
Volkswagen Terms & Conditions
- 1. Payload is defined as the Gross Vehicle Mass (GVM) minus the Kerb Mass. Payload is the maximum combined weight of occupants, cargo, added structures and tow ball down weight (when towing). GVM must not be exceeded.
- 2. App-Connect is compatible for selected apps with the latest smartphone versions of iOS and Android, active data service, and connection cable (sold separately).
- 3. Safety technologies are designed to assist the driver, but should not be used as a substitute for safe driving practices.
- 4. Leather appointed seats have a combination of genuine and artificial leather, but are not wholly leather.
- 5. Optional accessories at extra cost. Overseas models are shown for illustrative purposes only. The above accessories may have an effect on fuel efficiency. Items such as sports equipment, cargo carriers and bike racks are shown for illustration purposes only.
- ^ Manufacturers recommended retail price (MRRP)
- * Manufacturer's recommended driveaway price (MRDP) for new MY20 vehicles sold and delivered by 30/6/2020. MRDP is an estimated price which includes the recommended retail price, 12 months private registration, 12 months compulsory third party insurance (CTP), an estimated dealer delivery charge, stamp duty, options entered during the configuration process, and other applicable statutory charges. Actual prices and stock availability will vary between locations and dealers, and on-road costs will vary according to individual circumstances. Please contact your local Volkswagen Dealer to confirm your individual price and vehicle lead-time. Excludes other offers. Volkswagen reserves the right to extend, withdraw or change all offers.